Re: Linux on Compaq Notebook

Thanks,
        He  wants  to  use  a  CD-drive externally  .  He  can  also
use  floppy
drive  (tedious) .  How  does  installation  for  notebook differ ?
Also  there
seem  to  be  some  problems  with  this  model .  Any   advice /
suggestions
is welcome.

Sanjay

P.S :  Urls  on  this  topic  are  difficult  to  comprehend.  But  I
could
       still  use  some  urls.