RE: Re: Sound Card Configuration Problem

Hi,

I have the same card and had the same problems. Then I searched all the
linux mailing lists and got a few answers. You can do the same or wait
for my reply. ( I have to go home and find out what I had done.)
One thing I can remember is that I ran the sndconfig utility and chose
some default setting. This should be in one of the numerous /sbin
directories. Try it.

All the best, let me know abt the result.

Rgds,
Rajendra Kulkarni

===
Rgds,