Linux on Toshiba 200CDS

Hi,

I loaded RH Linux 5.2 onto a Toshiba 200 CDS notebook. The OS uses only a
part of the LCD display area (in text mode) and the mouse (AccuPoint) does
not go beyond this area.

The X Windows recognizes the whole display area but the mouse does not
cover the whole area of the display in X Windows and is limited to the area it
covers in text mode.

The mouse was recognized as a generic PS/2 mouse during installation, the
Chip video card the system uses is listed in the list of cards to choose
from.

Please tell me how to set this problem right.

Abdul