Prob. with lilo

Hello,
	I have a system running win 95 and Linux. We have configured lilo to
dual boot linux and win95. We also have an anti-virus s/w (Norton AV)
running over win95. The last time we booted in win 95 the AV reported
that the MBR was probably corrupted and started a virus check over it.
The result of it was that now the system cannot lilo at startup. I did
not make a linux bootable floppy the last time we installed linux. Now I
need this small help:
	Supposing that I've booted the system using a rescue disk, is it now
possible to create lilo on a new floppy. If so how? This lilo must be
configured such that it says that the Kernel copy can be found n the IDE
hard disk.
	PLease help me and send reply to my personal address as I'm not member
of this mailing-list.
Thanking you in advance,
Hariharan (umakanth@xxxxxxxxxx).