Re: MASM for linux?

On Fri, 21 May 1999, Vardhan Varma wrote:

> On 21 May 99, at 9:23, Gurunandan R Bhat wrote:

> > GCC has superb inline assembly features. I could send you some
> > tutorials.

> BTW, rather than ask 'drop me mail to get it', why don't just
> send url wastes much less bandwidth ( compared to this message (-; ).

I agree. Except that I did not have the URL handy when I replied to the
mail. Sorry. Later I remebered that the Assembly HOWTO has the detailed
URL for the tutorial on Inline ASM as well as the NASM tutorial. In
addition, the gcc.info has a small section on inline asm (which
unfortunately does little justice to this excellent feature). Look under
gcc->C-Extensions->Inline ASM. Then follow it up with a search for
"Constrainments"

Do get back if you have any problems.

Let me apologise for the earlier incomplete mail.