Re: MASM for linux?

On 21 May 99, at 9:23, Gurunandan R Bhat wrote:

> If you have resorted to assembly as a way to write highly *optimised*
> code, then GCC has superb inline assembly features. I could send you some
> tutorials.

	Hey do it soon, i'm dying, send me the URL's
	BTW, rather than ask 'drop me mail to get it', why don't just send
the URLS ( i also saw a message offering url a couple of days ago).
url wastes much less bandwidth ( compared to this message (-; ).

	if you have the doc, why don't put somewhere on free websites ,and
send the url

	-Thanx
	Vardhan, won't be able to sleep, till 've read those tutorials
	Vardhan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- -- Vardhan@xxxxxxxxxxxx