Re: clustering with linux

Hi Jeff,

"Clustering" is simply the art(?) of connecting computers together to harness their individual resources either as a collective single "computer" or to act as a SMP/MPP system (Symmetric Multiprocessor / Massively Parallel Processor)
Isnt that right, linux-india folks?

Here are a few urls to get you started, and I hope you also get caught up in this really fun area!

http://yara.ecn.purdue.edu/~pplinux
http://131.111.116.131/The_Enterprise
http://www.beowulf.org
http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/mosix