PCI Modem Configuration

hi guys!

i am quite a freshie in the world of linux and therefore pardon my mistakes :)

i have been battling to setup rh5.2 on my pc over the past few weeks. my current problem pertains to www on my pc.

i have the AZTECH MD3858SP-U 56k PCI Modem card

http://www.aztech.com.sg/product/modem/56k3858.htm

is it supported under linux ? if so , how do i configure it? furnish me with full details pls if possible.

thanx a ton

raj :)