From: Emily Forster [mailto:eforster@xxxxxxxxxx]
Subject: Red Hat--Coming to you LIVE!

Join the Revolution!
Red Hat Software will Host a Webcast Live from Linux Expo

The revolution of choice is upon us: Red Hat Linux 6.0 has landed, and
you've
got a  chance to see what it's all about.

On the evening of Thursday, May 20th at 9:00 PM EST, Red Hat hosts a live
webcast to Linux users around the world from Linux Expo in Raleigh, NC.  Get
the scoop from a panel of Red Hat innovators including Bob Young, Marc
Ewing,
Erik Troan, Matthew Szulik, and Donnie Barnes, as well as Doug Kennedy of
Oracle and John "Maddog" Hall of Compaq.  Also, get an in-depth look at the
intricacies of Red Hat Linux 6.0.  We'll be taking questions by email
(webcast@xxxxxxxxxx), so you'll have a chance to ask anything you've ever
wanted to know about Red Hat Linux.  We'll be awarding PRIZES during the
webcast to groups that pre-submit questions.  We've started accepting
questions, so send your's now to webcast@xxxxxxxxxx!

To watch the webcast, be sure to first download the RealPlayer G2 for Linux.
You can download the player beginning Saturday, May 15th, at
www.real.com/products/player/linux.html!  You can view the webcast at
www.real.com/products/player/linux.html.

This is an evening your user group won't want to miss!  So gather around a
computer to watch the webcast, raffle off the prizes included in this launch
kit, and be among the first to learn about Red Hat Linux 6.0.

If you need more information on the webcast, feel free to email me.
Otherwise, I hope to hear from your LUG on May 20th for an unprecedented Red
Hat event.

Cheers,

Emily Forster
eforster@xxxxxxxxxx

'unsubscribe linux-india' (without the quotes) in the body of the email.