Re: Startup scripts: CUI Utils Episode I (The Prequel) ;-)

----- Original Message -----
From: Mayuresh A Kathe <mayuresh@xxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-india-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2001 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [LIG] Startup scripts: CUI Utils Episode I (The Prequel) ;-)

> IMHO, do you know the meaning of short sighted?

Certainly, and at least in the context of your post!

> > read on this list in the last few days.  This is a *general* list,
> and not
> > a helpline for newbies
>
> What do you mean by "General" list?
> And what would be the difference between a *general" list and a *help*
> list?

Well, if you can't figure even that much out, maybe you fall into the
category of posters who don't belong here! :-)

> Think Different :-)

Well, if you think "Think Different" means going against the raison d'etre
of the list or posting/ replying to irrelevancies, all I can say is, get a
life, Mayuresh.

Regards,

Krishnan