Re: [linux-delhi] Open Source-onomics

My comments on the interesting article are posted at :

http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-04-12-006-20-OP-BZ-CY-0063

Raju Mathur wrote:
> Full text at
>      http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-04-12-006-20-OP-BZ-CY
> Ganesh Prasad: Open Source-onomics: Examining some pseudo-economic
> arguments about Open Source By Ganesh Prasad

Peace, Force & Joy!                           Sudhir Gandotra
Thanks to manipulation of Networksolutions.com, our domain name
netshooter.com remained blocked for about 30 hours.
It is working now, but only after meeting their illegal demand
of renewal fee of US$35, as we wanted to transfer the domain to
another registrar. All mails to @netshooter.com are working.
Humanist news & plans at : http://humanistmovement.org/jan2001
 Transform your life & life of those you love:
http://humanistmovement.org/form2.html