RE: Re: Viability of Linux companies

You're right, Arun.  I have seen the Light, as have all the ex-GPL
advocates on this list.  MS is God, BSD is God's Prophet, and you are
Moses bringing the Word to the Masses.  We bow to your superior
understanding and swear alliegance to the One True God of Mammon, and
promise never to worship graven images (aka FSF & Co) again.

Now that We Have Got The Message, would you be kind enough to take
your custom to some Other Backward People and leave us alone?

Thank you,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/