Re: Re: Viability of Linux companies

On 21/04/01 23:39 +0530, Kingsly John spewed into the LI bitstream:

> On Sat, 21 Apr 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

>  | So yeah, BSD predates the FSF by quite a bit.  Dont exactly know about the
>  | *bsd project and the BSD license though :)

> But then BSD was a closed group... NetBSD is a slightly larger group ...
> and FreeBSD is a lot more open.(I think all 3 are under different
> licenses)
> And Mac OS X .. uses a BSD kernel called Darwin.

 Right.  My point - "dont confuse the bsd license with BSD" :)

 	-s (all ponies are horses but all horses are not ponies ...)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <---->  mallet <at> efn dot org
Cauliflower is nothing but Cabbage with a College Education.