Re: Re: Viability of Linux companies

On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 10:34:11PM +0530, Atul Chitnis wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Apr 2001, Arun Sharma wrote:
>
> > However, the lower order bits are messed up. Can't we just live with our
> > differences ?
>
> You miss the point. We can live with our differences. And we aren't going
> around bashing BSD and your way of thinking at every opportunity.
>
> What we are asking for is a bit more consideration from *your* end.

Atul, my mails on this list are addressed to only people who write code
and who intend to release it under GPL, with the intent of changing their
mind.

Could you please ignore my mails on this topic if it doesn't apply to you ?

I'll try to limit myself to forwarding relevant mails/urls on the topic,
just like my friends who believe in GPL do.

I hate to discuss how other people "should" make money.

	-Arun