Re: Startup scripts: CUI Utils Episode I (The Prequel) ;-)

>> Not really...
>> Most of it is place, just can't figure out the networking part...
>
> Are you sure? This is not my area of expertise, but it seems to me
that a set
> top box would have a non-standard architecture. Getting the kernel
to run on
> that would probably be a non-trivial task.
>
> Correct me if I am wrong.

First, its not a set-top-box...

I have got all the above things to run, no probs about that...

No what remains is just the network, and it is bugging me like hell...

~Mayuresh

--
The loser now will be later to win,
for the times they are a changin'