Re: Startup scripts: CUI Utils Episode I (The Prequel) ;-)

Am working at it, expect it get up and running by Sunday atleast...

BTW, whats the name of your personal accounting software?
And have you tried statically linking it and stripping it off .notes
.comments and anything else you can think off?

What does the Software do?

Awaiting your reply

~Mayuresh