Re: Startup scripts: CUI Utils Episode I (The Prequel) ;-)

Mayuresh

Have been following this thread since long. Do let me know once you get
running with the best possible solution up and running. Am really intrested
in same too. I would add a personal accounting s/w to your list
(www.coralindia.com a personal accounting s/w can be downloaded for linux.
but its around 2MB size :( written by me)

Rajesh