Re: CUI Utils Episode II (The saga continues) ;-)

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 10:21:18PM +0530, Mayuresh A Kathe wrote:

> I just wanted to know how much disk space is consumed by those utils (remember
> my problem).  Also wanted to know how much disk space is consumed by those
> utils if they are statically linked (independent of any other libraries).

I haven't been following this thread closely. I am not clear why you dont just
get the source of a single-floppy distro like coyote or PicoBSD or something and
use that.

Biju

Biju Chacko        | biju@xxxxxxxxxxx (work)
Exocore Consulting | biju_chacko@xxxxxxxxx (play)