Re: CUI Utils Episode II (The saga continues) ;-)

> It depends on the distribution and version.  According to the
Filesystem
> Heirarcy Standard (FHS), anything under /sbin should be statically
> linked (so that you can rescue your system), IIRC.

I just wanted to know how much disk space is consumed by those utils
(remember my problem).
Also wanted to know how much disk space is consumed by those utils if
they are statically linked (independent of any other libraries).

Awaiting your replies.

~Mayuresh

--
The loser now will be later to win,