Re: Viability of Linux companies (Was Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!)

Whats the status of the Bangalore/Chennai based company which developed an
RDBMS, Integra.
I guess it was Coromondal Softwares. Worked with them in some project around
6-7 years ago. Atleast one product which I remember which came from Indian
stable and which really made good success initally (till Integra version 4
atleast). Never catched up with them since then ever.

Rajesh

>While i agree in almost all of Tariques points.. i
>wonder, if we really really have to make a software
>that's as usefull as Oracle (@least in RDBMS world),
>which one it would be.. it could be soving any problem
>area.. any ideas???

<snippped>