Re: Mutt

Kingsly John <kingslyj@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> when I tried emacs for reading mail!the RMAIL thing... didn't know
> how to get back the mail until today!)

It is unfortunate you had to go through so much misery.  Help was
right there to be had.  M-x apropos RET rmail RET brings up a buffer
with a lot of help stuff related to rmail, and searching there for the
word "convert" will take you to the right command in only few
keystrokes.

<rant> M-x apropos is the most underused power-tool in Emacs, when in
fact, it is the first thing Emacs newbies ought to be taught.  </rant>

-karra

BTW, I am a new comer to the linux-india mailing lists.  Hi everyone!

--
All's well that ends.