Re: Startup scripts: CUI Utils Episode I (The Prequel) ;-)

Hello everybody,

I just got a mail in which I was asked if I am building a set-top-box
and am using the things discussed here for the same...

I would like to clarify...
I have got an machine which is going in for repairs and will be out
for a couple of days, no access to the net and no way to download the
(over 250) mails I get everyday, that might choke up my VSNL account...
I have a SBC with me and am thinking of putting it to good use, all I
will have to do is get a monochrome monitor on hire for a couple of
days...

So if there are any doubts, hope they are cleared...

BTW, does anybody know where I can get a cheap (preferably black
coloured) PS/2 keyboard...
Nothing fancy, just the 101 keys thing will do.

Warm Regards,

~Mayuresh