Oversized ethernet frame, ... error

Error : "eth0: Oversized Ethernet frame, status 6f6c6c6f!"

Many a times I keep getting this error on my local intranet LINUX server. I
have Redhat 6.2 with apache, samba and sendmail installed. The network card
is D-Link DFE-538 fast ethernet adapter. This generally happens when I am
sending or receiving my mails(from the local server) or copying large files
into the linux server from widows explorer clients. After I do "network
restart" it gives a "eth0: Promiscuous mode enabled" and starts working
again.

This used to happen once or twice a week. Now it happend about twice or
thrice a day. What chould be wrong? what do I need to do?

Kindly advice.

Thanking you in advance.

Parthesh Gulawani