Re: CUI utils on an ultra sleek client...

> Get yourself OS X - that'll compile just about anything you want.

:-)
Min requirements: PPC G3@333Mh, 128Mb RAM

> I doubt if you'll find several people willing to give you root
shells on a
> machine which you need to install this stuff - if you want to
compile it,
> there are dozens of freenets around (or you could install yellowdog /
> openbsd
> or something on that mac itself) :)

I want to just compile those utils and then load it on my computing
device which is based on x86 (and at the moment I don't have a full
fledged x86 development system at my disposal...

~Mayuresh

--
The loser now will be later to win,
for the times they are a changin'