Re: [TROLL] License of messages sent to he list

Raju Mathur rearranged electrons thusly:

> Been thinking about this for some time:  when I post a message to the
> mailing list, what license applies to it?  Is it OK for people to use
> that message or part of it without giving me credit?  Or to use the
> whole message as a basis for proprietary writings?

This is perfectly well covered under the Berne Convention and "fair use"
rights apply (that is, you can quote parts of the article as an illustration,
etc) by default.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org