Re: Re: Response to Winux/Lion/etc.

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Arun Sharma wrote:

> I'm less hung up about the name: whether it's called "Linux" or "BSD"
> or "foo". I've noticed that people have paid more attention to the name
> than necessary (Linux, GNU/Linux, Linux 6.2 etc). Ultimately, its the
> values that matter, not the name.
I would like to whole heartedly agree with Arun on this point.

Actually it is precisely this which prompted us to start developing win32
based applications using opensource/freeware tools, currently using
wxWindows + Cygwin + PHP + MySQL (before anyone jumps - these are not web
apps but web aware desktop apps)

Tarique

       B2B Application Providers
        http://www.sanisoft.com