Re: "insecure"sigh: Company trashes all linux and sun boxes as they are "insecure"

Biju Chacko rearranged electrons thusly:

> Actually if you took the conversations we had then and did a s/OS\/2/Linux/g,
> theyd be a lot like the coversations we have _now_.

 It never really took off ... and I wasn't too very impressed by it.  Call it
 personal opinion :)

 Well, those poor guys are stuck using the worst OS there is - Win-duhs -
 having dumped all their sun and linux boxen, so I suppose they deserve more
 pity than I'm giving them :)

 	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org