Re: "insecure"sigh: Company trashes all linux and sun boxes as they are "insecure"

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 02:55:29PM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> Heck - I missed out on the <sarcasm></sarcasm> tags.  People^W bozos like this
> dont deserve a good operating system, which is why I suggested OS/2 Warp.

OS/2 was an excellent piece of work in it's day. Back when I was in college
(before we discovered Linux) we looked to OS/2 2.1 (these were pre-Warp days) to
knock MS off it's perch.

Actually if you took the conversations we had then and did a s/OS\/2/Linux/g,
theyd be a lot like the coversations we have _now_.

So stop dissing OS/2 Warp. ;-)

Biju

Biju Chacko        | biju@xxxxxxxxxxx (work)
Exocore Consulting | biju_chacko@xxxxxxxxx (play)