Re: W32.Winux virus on Linux machines

S. Krishnan rearranged electrons thusly:

> Solaris, of course.  But AFAIK, SCO has been bought over by Caldera, which
> is a Linux company!  Any info on this?

SCO is being extended, sort of, by Caldera - with a lot of linux compatiblity
built in (execute linux binaries on sco, etc).  We got this marketroid from
SCO / Caldera at our office ... he promised a demo CD, but no sign of it yet
(about a month ago).

I think they are going to rebrand unixware as OpenUnix or something, to
advertise this linux compatiblity stuff.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org