Re: W32.Winux virus on Linux machines

S. Krishnan rearranged electrons thusly:

> production quality.  Maybe you prefer IIS over Apache, or Microsoft's DNS
> sever to Bind?  Or maybe
> WIndows NT to Samba over Linux?  What do you have to say to the fact that

This has been raked up over and over again ... not going there

> or maybe a commercial UNIX, if you can find one on the x86
> platform -remember, even Solaris ships with GCC :-)!

Most commercial unices (SCO and Solaris at least, to my knowledge) _are_
available for the x86 platform.  Solaris 8 is freeware on the x86 platform I
believe (only the cost of the media - ~ $70).

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org