Re: Intel 815e M/B and X-window

You will have to get hold of Intel's drivers / patches for the 810/815
chipsets. Try to get hold of the Feb 2001 issue of PC Quest with the CD.
The CD has the required drivers while the magazine has an article
describing how to go about configuring X on a 810/815 chipset based
system. Also check out the following sites:

http://www.exocore.com/linux/i810
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/i810-HOWTO/
http://www.support.intel.com/support/graphics/intel810/linuxsoftware.htm
http://www.chennailug.org/i810install.html

I also have an Intel document (in pdf format) on the topic and if you
want it, mail me offlist. I will email you the same.

Manish
http://www.tuxspace.com/