Re: Of wget, resuming and ISPs

DOT = Pure Power with plenty of bandwidth and no proxing, all money on
Buying Bandwitdh

Satyam = illusionary Bandwidth with proxies to speed up and money only
to spend on Ads

:-)
that's aproblem with satyam's transaprent caching (probably the bad ICS
cache server)

----
Virtually yours,
Nagendra

73's, VU2CLN, ICQ : 4779564 | nagendra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
| "There is something much more scarce, something rarer than ability.
| It is the ability to recognize ability." - Robert Half |