Re: HINDI SOFTWARE: Role for Linux here?

FREDERICK NORONHA rearranged electrons thusly:

> For immediate release

Hehehehehe.....

> Bhopal/March 22, 2001/10:30/Ejourno.com --The Chief Minister Shri Digvijay
                              ^^^^^^^^^^^

> Hindi speaking people in north India. He said that the government would
> provide land free of cost if NASSCOM comes forward to open IIT fame
> institute in the state. He was addressing a function organised by the Forum

What nice english ... and NASSCOM opening an "IIT fame institute"?  I'm
nearly getting asthma laughing my guts out.

> Chairman of NASSCOM Shri Devang Patel said that entire scenario can be

At last, a dotcom which doesn't know Devang (sic) well enough to spell his
name (and to mix up his surname) :)  Yay!  Cheers!

>   www.ejourno.com - the journalist's esource

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org