Re: [OT] Vijay Mukhi says ...

Mukund rearranged electrons thusly:

> is perfectly logical, but this heat rarely goes out. And hardly any steps
> are taken to correct the bashing. We remain satisfied with bashing of M$,
> Bill, GM, DM and others, among 300 listers only.

Right, excellent.

> What we need is action and not the discussion.

Action?  Ah yes.  Find out Vijay Mukhi's address (sure to be public domain
somewhere), find out the comments mail id of whatever newspaper his latest
words of wisdom appeared in, and cc both with a longish explanation of just
why he's wrong (and perhaps, just why he's a silly twit)

I doubt if the newspaper will be as willing to print his drivel as it is now.

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org