Re: Seeking a Linux or Unix programming guru for CTO position

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Ruchir Tewari wrote:

> I agree with Naban. The clause to put a Commercial tag
> is just a request with a 'please', not even a rule.

I don't know about this list, but on most lists that I am on (including
the ones I run) it is an unwritten rule to check with the
moderator/list-owner before posting something that is decidedly commercial
in nature.

Proof of the pudding? The same post was made to other lists (including the
Bangalore lists). David did not post it himself but sent it to the BLUG
Sacrificial Goat and asked him to post it if it was acceptable. Biju did
so, with the requisite tags, as can be seen here: