Re: Regarding Latex---Help required

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, maricha wrote:

: Is the option to convert to ".eps" in AUTOCAD or is there is any
: other utility for that.. Kindly suggest..

I dont know AutoCAD, but normally all the graphic application should
have a facility to export to eps. In case AutoCAD doesn't have this
facility, you can print a file (with a postscript printer chosen as
your printer), which can easily be converted into eps with ps2epsi
available either in ghostscript or ps2eps, a perl utility available
any of the CTAN.

:
: Ok I downloaded all those PDF files. I want to create my documents
: in PDF format. As you said there is a version "pdfLatex"; Can you
: please suggest me where i can get it.. Is it bundled with all
: distros..?? Regards Suri

Normally, it is the available in all Linux distributions.

--
Radhakrishnan
I have signed it at http://FreeDevelopers.Net/freedomdec, did you?