Hindi and Software

Dear List Members,
Will you please make a point that we are doing a work for Linux
localization, I am from NCST and we are working towards localized linux,
which supports the hindi input, we are also working for Indian Languages
Solution for text based communication based on Unicode. This Linux has bees
successfully demonstrated at ELITEX 2001, Feb 5 -6, India Habitat Centre,
New Delhi. So now your all the problems are solve. And being developed by
programmers, it supports the Input for Indian Languages and completely works
on Unicode, so if you safe a file in linux using Unicode Text you can open
it on Windows 2000 (which is another Unicode Supported operating system) I
know many of you won't like that I am talking about windows, but let me say
it clearly that Linux for Indian Languages and with localized environment is
under its way for development and is almost complete. Means its shows Hindi
Menus for yous standard applications and even tooltips and everythign for
standard application.

Now I think your all queries are not there.

-ajey
Ajey Y Gore
Staff Scientist
SPC Division