Re: A Suggestion

Atul Chitnis wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Nagarjuna G. wrote:
>
> > A split in a LUG (or any group for that matter) is a possible event,
> > though each of us know it is unfortunate.  Since most lugs are just a
>
> <snip>
>
> I am completely with you on this, and I wholeheartedly support your
> suggestion. (This probably means that it will be junked by some people
> here, but hang in there! ;-)

   At prsenet  there is no faction here .We are a group here like any
other LUG. The so called faction  is a few members located at bangalore
who want to remote administer things here.
      The issues raised by ragOO still stand irrespective of Atuls attempts
absolve himself.

Sunil
--

This what the other faction is saying , can you please read and clear the
clouds here Atul.

--
Regards
RaghuNath L                   pager:9624395369