Re: Re: Re: The LUGs in India

Kalyan Varma rearranged electrons thusly:

> On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Mukund wrote:

> > Linux is not a plain OS, It is movement, a way of life, and much more.
> > It drastically changes your behavior.

> OK, so when Atul posts something like this, he is called emotional, a high
> priest and other names, but when someone else says the same thing, it is
> quietly accepted.
> Very strange double-standards.

If it'll satisfy you, Mukund is being emotional as well (in this post at least)
- but he's kept his emotions bit short.  :)

For me at least, linux is linux, that's all.  An extremely good OS with a
loyal user base, not a religion with devotees.  Finally, why do you think
people have double standards here?

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree