My unconditional apologies to Swati & Tarique.

Dear Swati and Tarique:  I am very sad to realize that what
I had said inadvertantly on the List has caused great pain
to you.  I unconditionally  apologize to whatever I had said
and I request you to pardon me for my gross and unbecoming
behaviour.  I stand corrected and promise that such things
would never happen from my side again.  This was never
intentional and happened in the midst of the heated
arguments.  This should never have occured and I regret
for whatever happened.  I request you to pardon me
considering me as a fellow lister and above all as your
brother.

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the  Air-Waves FREE.........Amateur Radio