Re: Re: Re: The LUGs in India

Mario Da costa rearranged electrons thusly:

> well said Suresh. And thanks. After reading your mail, even I feel like
> I have contributed to Linux. I wish I could do more though, I feel
> handicapped coz I am a predominantly hardware person and never seem to
> be able to learn programming :o(

Hell, I'm no programmer / kernel hacker either :)

Take Fred Noronha for example.  He's not a programmer or anything, but he is
doing a lot for linux with his articles in various mags (and I really like his
linux related forwards from various mailing lists).

As long as you do anything linux related (just using it yourself and
introducing it to your friends and colleagues, say) you dont need to feel
"handicapped" about this.

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree