Re: Fw: Returned mail: see transcript for details

Sudhakar Chandra [Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 08:27:19AM -0800]:

> thaths@www:[8] ~ $ which mx
> /usr/bin/mx

 Oh thanks.

> True.  If there were, I'd have to have blown away all the users from the
> offending domain to stop this problem.

 You had some users from k2mail.com?  Namezero hosts a helluva lot of domains
 for free - and cp.net (its mailhost) handles mails for 123india.com,
 chequemail.com (and assorted other webmail services).  For starters.

 Thank $deity there was only one guy ... :)

 	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree