sudhakar

G Sudhakar
cs97194
#362, Godavari Hostel
IIT Madras - 600036
India
sudhakarg79@xxxxxxxxxxx ,  sudha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone 91-44-445-9075
-----------------Linux - the choice of the NEW generation ----------------------
Fortune says :
Long life is in store for you.
# Internal Variables
SHELL=/bin/bash
LINEBUF=4096
PATH=$HOME/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/etc/
VERBOSE=on                 #Change this to "on" when you try a new recipe

# Default Program & file locations
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
DEFAULT=/var/spool/mail/sudha_test       #default incoming mailbox
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/log        #Logs message disposition.
FORMAIL=/usr/bin/formail     #useful for autoreply recipes.
SENDMAIL=/usr/sbin/sendmail         #useful for autoreply recipes.

# BEGIN RECIPES - do some housekeeping stuff, first.

:0 c:
backup

:0 :
* ^From.*linux-india
linux-mailing-list

# Regenerate "From" lines to make sure they are valid
#:0 fhw
#| formail -I "From " -a "From "

:0
* ^Subject: cron