RE: [Announce] BAngalore Debian & GNU Enthusiasts (BADGE)

Rahul Jindal [Sunday, March 04, 2001 1:15 PM]

> i share the same beliefs. it seems the developers had heavily boozed.
things
> happen arbitrarily.

Indeed? If you would be kind enough to tell me _what_ brand of booze it was,
I promise to get dead drunk on it, even if I blow a month's salary in the
process.

oh btw plz trim the mails a bit.  I know that outlook express isn't too
decent about it, so it has to be done manually, but still ...

	-s