Re: Fwd: Re: Application for the post Java developer

Atul Chitnis proclaimed:
> On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Sudhakar Chandra wrote:
> > Which is why Reply-To is Considered Harmful (tm).
> A direct and intentional forward does not look at reply-to or the original
> addressee in *any* mailer program.

True in this case.  I was responding to Binad's comment that sometimes
people reply to list by mistake instead of replying to author.

Thaths

--
"Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day.  Teach a man to fish and
          he'll get nailed by a U.S. nuclear submarine"