Re: Fwd: Re: Application for the post Java developer

Saurabh Garg wrote:
>      While the states in South have tried to mend their ways by giving engg.
> edu a lift, the condition is abysmal here in the North. So called Govt.
> engg. colleges dont have any placements, they are run just for the sake of
> engraving ministers names on the foundation and all the crap. There are
> scams everywhere.

But from my personal exp, I have found that the top ranking students
(MCA/BE) from some of the Universities of Southern States are very very
bad in basic knowledge of Computer Science specially Operating
systems... Even during 3/4 deg course, they have not touched *NIX :::
(flames? *Wow*)

archan
devrootp@xxxxxxxxxxx