HOW DO I ACTUALLY ATTEND BANGLINUX?

Hi all,

Abject apologies if you have registered,paid your cheques IN, and are all
geared to go in for the Banglinux show.
This mail is an appeal to all of those who haven\'t paid to check into the
conference; and are in doldrums,as to how to go about it.
 Follow these simple steps to reserve a confirmed place at the IISC for the
Big Bang!inux :

 1.TAKE A PRINT OF THE REGISTRATION FORM ATTACHED BELOW.
2.FILL IN YOUR DETAILS ON THE REGISTRATION FORM.
3.FAX IT TO 080 5216670

 and lo! you have a confirmed seat at the halls in the IISc.

 On receipt of your courier we shall send you a Registration code by E-mail.

  For Validation You will have to produce at the IISC the following

 1. A copy of the E-mail which has your Registration code.
 2. The original copy of the faxed document.
 3. A cheque for Rs. 5400( For all 3 days) and Rs. 2250(For a single Day)

.

-
  BangLinux 2001 Registration Application Form

  Name :

  Email :

  Address :

  Occupation :

  Are you booking on behalf of employees in your company?
  If so, how many?

  I would like to attend BangLinux 2001 on (mark X as appropriate):

  Monday 5 March ( )     Tuesday 6 March ( )     Wednesday 7 March ( )

  I shall remitt my conference fee in the form of  a DD/Cheque (for the
appropriate amount drawn in favor of Wrox India Pvt Ltd and payable at
Bangalore) at the   Venue.