LINK: Linux special...etc

Check out the latest issue of NETWORKING COMPUTING (Linux Special), priced at
Rs 200, alongwith two CDs, including one on Debian.
Secondly, we invite anyone visiting Goa in March to be present for our March
24 meeting. ILUG meetings in Goa tend to be smallish, but we're growing.
Venue details: c/o Computer Society of India, 3rd Floor, Naguesh Apartments,
Near Hotel Navtara, Panjim Market Area, Goa 403001.
Regards, FN
   frederick noronha, freelance journalist, fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   near convent, saligao 403511 goa india 0091.832.409490/ 409783
   Bytes For All		http://www.bytesforall.org
   News from Goa      	http://www.goacom.com/news/
   Photos from Goa	http://www.goa-world.net/fotofolio/
   FotoFolio@Yahoo	http://in.photos.yahoo.com/fredericknoronha