Re: Experience the New Windows

That's why there are RPM, deb, Slackware tgz, SLP, SRPM (to rebuild
packages) etc. Free or not, consider open source a bonus. An user has the
choice to remain ignorant of the code and use GNoRPM/YaST/... or be a
power user and as they say "use the force, read the source". If
many-thousands+ binary packages are not enough for the normal user s/he
can always request the author of a specific package to send a compiled
version if possible.

\Indraneel

--
http://www.indialine.org