Re: RMS

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 01:37:29PM +0530, Alex M Alex wrote:
>  It is a shame if they don't wave the banner
>  that stands for their views.  Could you pass on the suggestion?

I'm sorry, if you got the impression that I support the GNU project.
That was not my intention.

The news clipping was meant to highlight in simple terms, without the
usual complexity associated with license discussions, what I think
is completely unrealistic views of the GNU project and why cooperating
with it is harmful to the interests of end users as well as developres
of computer software.

I basically don't write GPL'ed code, I use it where convenient and
if and when I have to send a patch, I make sure that my code is
free enough to be used by anyone, including homosexuals, convicted
felons, child molestors and yes, Microsoft.

	-Arun